Last update on July, 19, 2012
Bactiwiki.org and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk.. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service and the Sites, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither About Inc., nor The New York Times Company, nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service and the Sites.
We Value Freedom of Speech & this website is developed to provide a mean to share your knowledge and information with the public. However YOU SHOULD ABIDE WITH ALL THE U.S., Canada, and International laws while posting the contents. We will reserve the right to remove any “offensive” and “illegal” content without any notice. Also, please be advised that you are NOT allowed to post any contents related to “Gambling” or ” Adult” contents.
We do not take the responsibility of the contents you are posting however we fully cooperate with legal authorities in cases that required by law.
Advertisement: Our website is part of huge network of advertisement (www.adBrite.com)
. We DO NOT control the contents of the ads and we DO NOT take ANY Responsibility for any
type of harm, inconvenience, or damages either temporary or permanant caused by the
contents of these adds. It is completely your decision to interact with these advertisements and therefore any responsibility regarding this matters is yours.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Bactiwiki.org does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER About Inc., NOR The New York Times Company, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST About.com, OR About Inc. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Waiver of Class Action and Jury Trial and Consent to Binding Arbitration. In any legal proceeding relating to your use of the bactiwiki.org information, database, services, or information you agree to waive any right you may have to participate in any class, group, or representative proceeding and to waive any right you may have to a trial by jury. Any claim, controversy, or dispute that arises under or relates to your use of the bactiwiki.org shall be referred by the aggrieved party to binding arbitration under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association.